Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Waitematā District Health Board have the answer! – it’s their “1-2-3” rule.

First choice: go to your family doctor (GP) or pharmacy. You can find Comprehensive Care practice information on our website.

Second choice is an Accident and Medical Clinic. This is for urgent, less serious health concerns when your doctor is closed. Comprehensive Care lists After Hours health service information on our website.

Thirdly, the hospital Emergency Department is for when you are seriously unwell and need emergency care. You can go directly to the hospital or call 111.

Go to the Waitematā DHB page for more information.